Already in your Pantry Salad Dressing1
You get home from work and you’re like, “I’ll be healthy today and have a salad for/with dinner.” You cut up some veggies, wash your spring mix, and open the fridge for your favorite dressing and find out that it’s a. empty b. expired or c. gone! If this has ever happened to you, then I feel your pain. Luckily, I can also offer you a great solution.
This quick and easy salad dressing recipe is made up of things you ALREADY HAVE in your kitchen. No need to despair OR leave the house.
Already in Your Pantry Salad Dressing
Makes approx. 2 cups
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Throw all your ingredients into the Magic Bullet.
- Blend until well mixed. Add olive oil to thin out to your desired consistency.
Now you can stop despairing and have a delicious salad instead!