Apple Cider Smoothie1
I feel like Bubba from Forrest Gump, but instead of shrimps, I gots me some apples! We went apple-picking last weekend and we are still buried in a mound of apples. Made some apple pie and apple sauce and now we are on to apple cider smoothies!
Pretty easy to make and just as good for you as eating two apples–without the chewing of course.
Apple Cider Smoothie
- 2 large apples or four smaller apples. Wash and core! (You don’t have to peel them.)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pour water into your Magic Bullet cup and add your cut up apples.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon over it and blend! It’ll be on the thicker side so you can add a little more water to reach your desired consistency.
- Put it in your favorite mug and enjoy a cool fall treat!