Apple Cranberry Chutney0
Pumpkin gets all the attention during the Fall season, but don’t forget about cranberries! Each Fall, when cranberries are harvested and show up in the grocery store, I love to make this easy apple cranberry chutney. If you aren’t able to get fresh cranberries just get dried whole cranberries, they work great in this recipe. First, simmer the cranberries and apples together with the spices. Then, add the cooled mixture to a Magic Bullet cup and pulse a few times to get an amazing chutney! Pair this cranberry chutney with cheese and crackers, or use it as a spread for meats.
Apple Cranberry Chutney Recipe
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sweetened dried whole cranberries
- 1 cup chopped, peeled apples
- ⅓ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp allspice
- ¼ tsp ginger
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- Add all ingredients to a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 12 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and cool.
- Pulse a few times in a Magic Bullet cup until you reach the desired texture.
- Stir in the pecans and store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Makes 2 cups