Avocado Chickpea Sandwich0
This is one of my favorite lunch time sandwiches, especially because it’s a nice switch up from the regular turkey and cheese. It also comes together almost as quickly too! You could easily switch up the flavors and seasonings to adjust to your liking, play around and have fun with it!
Avocado Chickpea Sandwich Recipe
- ½ can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ½ avocado
- 1 tb. hummus
- 1 tsp. mustard
- Juice of ½ lemon
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder, paprika, and cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In your Magic Bullet Blender add chickpeas. Blend until the chickpeas have mashed a little. You don’t want a puree, just a rough mash.
- Add chickpeas to a medium bowl and mix in the avocado, hummus, mustard, lemon, and spices. Mash together until combined. Adjust seasonings if desired.
- Spread onto sandwich bread, and top with lettuce and tomato, or other preferred sandwich toppings.
- Eat and enjoy! You can store the leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 1-3 days.