Balsamic Strawberry Sorbet0
Strawberry sorbet screams summertime, but you can actually enjoy this healthy dessert all year long! All you need are frozen strawberries and your handy Magic Bullet to make it all happen.
Best of all, you don’t even need an ice cream maker! By pulsing slightly defrosted frozen strawberries in your Magic Bullet, you get the same slushy sorbet texture you would get if you used an ice cream maker, and the results are so much faster! The splash of balsamic vinegar adds a unique flavor that will keep your friends asking for more. For a finished look, you can drizzle homemade or store-bought sweet balsamic reduction syrup over the top.
Are you excited, or are you excited?
Balsamic Strawberry Sorbet
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- Balsamic reduction (homemade or store-bought) for topping
- Add the strawberries to your Magic Bullet cup and let stand 15 minutes, until they are slightly defrosted, but still frozen.
- Add the orange juice and balsamic vinegar and pulse several times until a sorbet is formed.
- Transfer to serving dishes and immediately drizzle the balsamic reduction syrup over the top.
Makes 1 cup.