Blueberry Breakfast Smoothie0
This morning I made this blueberry breakfast smoothie with fresh organic blueberries. I always mix in some frozen fruit when I make smoothies because I like the texture better (sometimes if you use only frozen fruit it becomes extremely cold and hard to drink). This blueberry smoothie is a great, healthy way to start off your day. Blueberries have numerous positive health effects, and putting them in a smoothie is the best way for me to get them in my diet. I love adding granola and fresh fruit on top and eating some of the smoothie with a spoon. Don’t forget the whipped cream! I know it isn’t the healthiest thing to do, but lately I have been putting whipped cream on everything. It just makes everything taste better!
- ½ ripe banana
- ¼ cup fresh organic blueberries
- ¼ cup frozen organic blueberries
- ⅓ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup milk
- Whipped cream and granola for topping
1. Add all ingredients to a Magic Bullet cup and blend well.
2. Top with whipped cream, granola and fresh blueberries.
Makes 2 smoothies