Sometimes you need to start your morning off with a boost. Combining blueberries with spinach and other tasty ingredients, this green and blue smoothie does just that! It’s easy and healthy, and will satisfy even the most difficult to please of morning bellies.
Blue and Green Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2/3 cup spinach
- 1 banana, frozen
- 2 tbsp. Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tsp. agave
- Handful of almonds
- Combine all ingredients in Magic Bullet and blend. That’s it!
A surefire way to cure that morning sluggishness!
Chickpeas are often overlooked as a salad topping or smaller component of a larger dish… but they’re so much more versatile than that! This recipe combines a can of chickpeas with household spices to blend up a hearty vegetarian-friendly burrito that you’ll find yourself making over and over again.
Chickpea Burrito Recipe
- 1 can of chickpeas, not drained
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- Small amount of salt & pepper
- Soft tortillas
- Combine all ingredients in Magic Bullet and blend.
- Add to heated skillet, stirring occasionally. The mixture will begin to thicken as the liquid burns off. Cook and stir it as you would scrambled eggs, until the mixture has the consistency of mashed potatoes.
Top it with some avocado slices and dried cilantro, and you’ve got yourself a happy little burrito!
Sometimes you just need to get yourself out of the house in the morning. This banana protein shake is simple, quick and tasty, and guaranteed to get your day started off on the right foot!
Simple Banana Protein Shake Recipe
- 1 scoop of protein powder
- 1 banana
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- Cut banana into chunks. Add to Magic Bullet and blend together with the protein powder and milk. That’s it!
Boost yourself into a great day!
Most store-bought carrot juices are full of sugar and flavors that compete with the carrot’s natural health benefits and taste – the flavor of which is strong and delicious enough to stand alone in a simple juice.
With help from the Magic Bullet, this recipe blends a handful of chopped or baby carrots with water to make a light and extraordinarily healthy drink that’ll pack your body with vitamins and energy. I’ve used a nut milk bag to filter the shredded pulp out of the juice, but feel free to add some of that in if you like the texture!
Simple Carrot Juice Recipe
- 2 Cups Chopped or Baby Carrots
- 1 Cup Water
- Blend carrots and water together.
- Pour mash into bowl through nut milk bag or cheese cloth. Squeeze all liquid out and into bowl.
No added sugars to negate the natural health benefits of the carrots: just simple delight!
Ice cream without the cream? Thank you Magic Bullet! This peanut butter, banana and honey ice cream is simple and delicious. You’ll fool everyone into thinking you scooped it right out of a container!
Peanut Butter, Banana and Honey Ice Cream Recipe
- 1 1/2 bananas (chopped and frozen)
- 3 tbsp. peanut butter
- 2 tsp. honey
- Add frozen banana slices to Magic Bullet and blend until smooth.
- Combine banana mixture with remaining ingredients and blend.
You’ll never want store-bought again!
Cherry and coconut… doesn’t your mouth start to water just thinking about that combination? This smoothie is a refreshing and unique blend of the two foods, balancing out the strong cherry flavor with both coconut milk and coconut flakes, along with a splash of vanilla yogurt for some added texture and taste.
Cherry Coconut Smoothie Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups frozen cherries
- 2 tbsp. shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup low fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup low fat vanilla yogurt
- Blend all ingredients together in your Magic Bullet.
- If you’re like me and crave coconut flavoring with just about everything, add more coconut flakes on top!
Breakfast or dessert – you’ll feel good making this for either!
The avocado’s rich and creamy texture is perfect for spreading on toast for a simple meal. With help from the Magic Bullet, this recipe adds a spicy dynamic to the natural avocado flavor, combining it with jalapeño and crushed red pepper to create an easy-to-make, flavor-rich and super healthy spread.
The only difficult part of this recipe is deciding what bread to put it on!
Spicy Avocado Spread Recipe
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 jalapeño pepper
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper
- Cut avocado and jalapeño pepper. When cutting jalapeño, make sure to cut it length-wise so you’re able to control the number of seeds added to the recipe.
- Combine avocado, jalapeño and red pepper in Magic Bullet and blend.
Whether it’s to start your day or keep it moving along, this meal will point you in the right direction.
Sometimes the simplest salad dressings are the best. This recipe blends balsamic, olive oil, honey and a handful of almonds into a light and delicious dressing you’ll be pouring over every salad. It’ll become your reason to have salad!
Honey Balsamic Almond Dressing Recipe
- 4 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 12 almonds
- Combine all ingredients in Magic Bullet and blend thoroughly.
- Add some chicken, quinoa or tofu and dig in!
Peanut butter is delicious, and muffins are a wonderful treat. It was only a matter of time before we combined the two. This peanut butter muffin recipe is easy and super tasty. It’s a great balance of flavors that isn’t too rich, but filling enough to leave you satisfied.
Peanut Butter Muffin Recipe
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tbsp. baking powder
- Combine peanut butter, milk, egg and baking powder in Magic Bullet and blend.
- Gradually blend in flour until thoroughly combined.
- Add to slightly oiled cupcake tray and cook at 350 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Top it off with a few dabs of your favorite jam or jelly to give it a sweet kick!
There’s something deeply satisfying about a sweet, cheese spread. The combination of complementing flavors hits all of your taste buds in just the right way. This recipe uses the Magic Bullet to blend together goat cheese, honey and dried fig for a unique spread that has both a winning flavor and texture.
Goat Cheese, Fig and Honey Spread Recipe
- 2/3 to 1 cup of goat cheese
- 3 dried figs
- 1 tbsp. honey (or more if you like it sweeter!)
- Combine all ingredients in Magic Bullet and blend. If the figs are very dry and somewhat stale, boil or microwave them for a moment to soften them up before blending.
- Be ready to whip up another batch – this goes quick!