Yes, you read that correctly. These are personal, mini-sized strawberry cheesecakes. And they’re also no-bake, which means, aside from being delicious, they’re also quick AND easy to make! They are portion-controlled, so each person can have their own dessert without feeling sick afterward from over-indulging. Glass desserts are fun to serve at parties and are especially easy to make ahead of time. Chill them in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve!
Mini No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecakes
- 4 graham crackers
- 1/2 cup light cream cheese
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Strawberries and whipped cream for topping
- Add cream cheese, lemon juice, vanilla, and sugar to a Magic Bullet cup.
- Blend well.
- Crush the graham crackers to form crumbs, then divide between four mini dessert glasses.
- Top with cream cheese mixture, whipped cream and strawberries.
Makes 4 glasses
Got a recipe that calls for powdered sugar? Don’t sweat it! If you’ve got regular sugar and a Magic Bullet in your cupboard, then you’ve got powdered sugar, too!
Seriously, this trick will help you make decadent cakes, glazes and frosting and beautify your latest baking creations with a simple sift.
Simply take a cup of sugar and pour it into your Magic Bullet cup. Attach the flat blade and let the Magic Bullet run until your sugar reaches a powdery consistency.
That’s all it takes! In just seconds, you’ve got beautiful powdered sugar – without the hassle of running to the store last minute!
I have a confession to make. I love sweets for breakfast! I know I should be eating a bowl of fruit and some oatmeal in the mornings, but I can’t resist a pastry of muffin with my coffee to start my day. It’s such a bad habit, I know!
But, that being said, one of my favorite homemade muffin recipes is this double chocolate banana muffin recipe. My mom gave me these large muffin pans and I love making big muffins that I can pack in my bag before heading to work. I snack on it throughout the day – yum!
Double Chocolate Banana Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup and 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 mashed ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add all ingredients to a Magic Bullet pitcher and pulse a few times.
- Use a spatula to scrap the sides in-between pulses.
- Continue to blend until all ingredients are mixed.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, then transfer the batter into a greased regular-sized or large muffin pan, filling each cup 3/4 full.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
Delicious cheesecake has never been easier. In seconds, you can prepare the fluffiest, creamiest cheesecake to ever touch a fork!
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 graham cracker crust
The holidays wouldn’t be complete without eggnog in the fridge! Once I see eggnog in the grocery store, I know Christmas is just around the corner. As an avid coffee lover, I’m always looking for fun new coffee recipes to try. I recently discovered this blended eggnog frapp, which is so delicious and so easy to make. Just add coffee, eggnog, ice and sugar to a Magic Bullet cup and blend. Don’t forget to sprinkle some nutmeg on top for a final touch of yum! Do you have a favorite eggnog recipe?
- 1/2 cup coffee, cooled
- 1/2 cup eggnog
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Sugar, if desired
- Whipped topping
- Pinch nutmeg for garnish
- Prepare fresh coffee, then let it cool to room temperature.
- Add all ingredients except the nutmeg and whipped topping to a Magic Bullet cup and blend.
- Top with whipped cream and nutmeg.
Makes 1 cup
You don’t need an ice cream maker to whip up a quick sorbet dessert. I used fresh blueberries, lemon juice and a pinch of sugar to blend up this blueberry sorbet dessert in my Magic Bullet. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, so this is not only a guilt-free dessert, but a healthy dessert, too! I used to love to eat a bowl of ice cream for dessert after my dinner almost every night, but over the last few years, I learned how to create healthier, but still satisfying, desserts using fruit. Top with a small dollop of whipped cream just before serving.
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- Add all ingredients to a Magic Bullet cup and pulse several times until you have an even consistency.
Makes 1 serving
One of my favorite things to eat for breakfast is a slice of bread with cocoa almond spread. Recently, I discovered how easy it is to make it from scratch at home with a Magic Bullet. You just need some roasted almonds, cocoa powder, sugar, honey, canola/coconut oil and your trusty Magic Bullet. The almonds take a while to break down into a creamy consistency (about 15 minutes of pulsing the blender and stirring for me!) But it is sooo worth it in the end! You can make it as sweet as you want by adding honey or granulated sugar. This delicious spread is full of healthy fats and protein and makes a great snack. Try it with bread or apple slices!
Cocoa Almond Spread
- 1 cup unsalted roasted almonds
- 1½ tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2-3 tbsp canola or coconut oil
- Add almonds and cocoa powder to your Magic Bullet with the flat blade attachment.
- Pulse several times, then add sugar and honey.
- Pulse a few more times, then add the oil.
- Alternate between pulsing and stirring the almond spread around until you get a creamy consistency (this could take up to 15 minutes).
Makes ~1 cup
The season of indulgence is upon us! From gravy boats to pumpkin pies, ’tis the season of great eats! But that doesn’t mean you have to spend hours in the kitchen slaving away at luscious meals and decadent desserts. With the Magic Bullet, all you need is 10 seconds or less and you’ve got beautiful, tasty desserts and more!
Try this quick and easy recipe for Chocolate Mousse and let us know how you like it!
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbs. chocolate syrup
Aren’t you excited fall is here?! Yesterday I went to the grocery store and found PUMPKINS! When pumpkins hit the grocery stores, fall is official. Let the pumpkin treats begin! Here is my first one for you – Spiced Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins. These moist pumpkin muffins are spiced with cinnamon and ginger. I added chocolate chips and walnuts, but you can add other nuts or just enjoy them plain. They aren’t too sweet, so they go great with morning coffee or afternoon tea. Warning: these are highly addicting!!!
What is your fall bucket list? Here is mine:
1) Buy some cute new boots … and sweaters … and jeans … and scarves!
2) Experiment with baking and cooking new pumpkin recipes until I never want to hear the word “pumpkin” again
3) Pumpkin patch & carving (I haven’t done that since I was little!)
4) Go for a Fall hike
Spiced Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
- 1 can organic pumpkin (or 1 1/2 cups pumpkin purée)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 5 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp all-spice (optional)
- 1/2 tbsp ground ginger
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add pumpkin, eggs, sour cream, sugars, and butter to a Magic Bullet pitcher and blend well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, and spices.
- Stir in the dry ingredients to the pumpkin batter a little at a time, then add the milk.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Spoon the batter into a greased muffin pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Let cool 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire cooling rack.
Makes 16 muffins
Whenever I go get Indian food, I always treat myself to a Mango Lassi. And thanks to this Desserts for Breakfast recipe, I can have a Mango Lassi any time I want. That my friends, makes me real happy. Happy happy mango lassie.
Mango Lassi Popsicles
makes 6-12 popsicles depending on your molds
- 2 cups ripe mango, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- big pinch of ground cardamom
- big pinch of salt
- Peel your mango, chop it up into large chunks and put all your ingredients into the Magic Bullet. I had to do this in two parts so that it wouldn’t be too full.
- Blend! Once everything is well mixed, you can pour it into your popsicle molds.
- I improvised with small plastic cups and poured the mixture in and let it freeze for about an hour and then stuck my popsicle sticks in the middle. Let them freeze solid around 4 hours or overnight.
- Then, when you have a craving for something fruity and delicious and slightly exotic, run your popsicle mold under some warm water, pop it out and thank yourself for trying out this recipe!