Cherry Coconut Smoothie0
Cherry and coconut… doesn’t your mouth start to water just thinking about that combination? This smoothie is a refreshing and unique blend of the two foods, balancing out the strong cherry flavor with both coconut milk and coconut flakes, along with a splash of vanilla yogurt for some added texture and taste.
Cherry Coconut Smoothie Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups frozen cherries
- 2 tbsp. shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup low fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup low fat vanilla yogurt
- Blend all ingredients together in your Magic Bullet.
- If you’re like me and crave coconut flavoring with just about everything, add more coconut flakes on top!
Breakfast or dessert – you’ll feel good making this for either!