Chocolate Peanut Butter Graham Bars0
This one’s a crowd-pleaser. With the exception of folks with food allergies, there is literally no one who won’t like this treat. Peanut butter, chocolate, graham crackers… what more could you want? It’s incredibly easy to make. Just be careful not to munch away too many of the ingredients while cooking it.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Graham Bar Recipe
- 1 cup ground graham crackers (about 8 full crackers)
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 tbsp. butter (one stick)
- Add sugar to Magic Bullet and blend to powder.
- Break up graham crackers and add to Magic Bullet. Blend to powder.
- Melt butter and combine with powdered sugar, graham cracker crumbs and peanut butter in a mixing bowl. Mix until smooth.
- Add evenly to an ungreased container.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave.
- Spread melted chocolate over peanut butter and graham cracker mixture.
- Let cool in refrigerator for 1.5 hours.
It’s best served whenever, wherever, however. It’s always best.