Colorful Beef Skewers0
Happy 4th of July!
The grill’s heating up, friends are making their way over, and you’ve got pounds of meat to cook. No biggie. For the BBQ novice, it can all be pretty intimidating — but never fear! I’m here with a quick and easy recipe that’ll satisfy all your holiday guests, and make you look pretty nifty at the grill.
Skewers! Skewers don’t require a lot of work to look and taste great. These beef skewers are brilliantly colorful when made with a variety of different fresh vegetables. The chopped beef is marinated for a few hours with a special blend made in the Magic Bullet before cooking, so it becomes really flavorful. Serve alone as an appetizer before the big meal, or alongside cooked rice as a main course.
Colorful Beef Skewers
- 1 pound sirloin steak, chopped into 1-inch cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups pineapple, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Pinch of salt
- Add the olive oil, soy sauce, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and salt to a Magic Bullet cup and blend for 15 seconds.
- Pour over the chopped beef in a marinade dish, cover and chill for at least 2 hours prior to cooking.
- Preheat an indoor or outdoor grill.
- Slide the beef and vegetables onto skewers and cook for about 6 minutes until beef is cooked to your preference.
Makes 8 skewers.