Eiskaffee (Iced Coffee)0
Normally when you ask for an iced coffee at a cafe, you get a cup of coffee with ice cubes in it plus or minus milk. I was surprised when I asked for one in Germany while on vacation and I got an iced coffee with vanilla ice cream in it. Let me tell you, the ice cream made it so much more delicious! I especially like to add ice cream to my iced coffee on really hot days, but like it any time of the year. Use light vanilla ice cream to cut down on the fat and calories.
- 2 cups brewed coffee, cooled to room temperature
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 4 scoops light vanilla ice cream
- Add the coffee and ice cubes to a Magic Bullet pitcher and blend until frothy and the ice is chopped up.
- Pour into two glasses and top with 2 scoops of ice cream each.
- Slightly stir with a spoon.
Makes 2 iced coffees