Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip0
Dessert or appetizer dip? You decide! This chocolate chip cookie dough dip is secretly healthy, although nobody would know unless you told them the secret ingredient: white beans! Yes, the base of the dip is white kidney beans. But I promise — you don’t taste them at all once they’re blended with all of the other ingredients, which helps create a delicious and strong cookie dough flavor.
My favorite thing to eat this cookie dough dip with is graham crackers, but I’m sure you can think of a lot of other things it would go great with! Last time I made it, I ate the whole batch myself. It’s very addicting!
Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- 1 cup white beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp almond butter
- Pinch of baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Add all ingredients except chocolate chips to a Magic Bullet cup and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips and sprinkle on top.
Makes 1 cup.