Hot Honey Buttered Rum Slushy2
Comin’ at ya from chilly Hot St. Petersburg!
When I left for work this morning on my scooter it was barely 59 degrees. I had on a scarf and gloves and a big leather coat…. still cold. By the time I arrived I had formed an idea for a delicious hot Buttered Rum like we used to get up on the slopes in Washington.
When I left work… yeah… it had shot up to 75 degrees. So much for wanting a Hot Rum drink… But WAIT! I have Magic Bullet… okay, now we’re talkin…
Happy New Year Everybody! Here’s a Treat I know some of you booze hounds will love….
- Party Mug
- Cross Blade
- 1 Tbs Honey
- 1 Tbs Butter
- 2 Ounces Favorite Spiced Rum
- Enough Ice to fill the party mug
- Heat Honey and butter to boiling.
- Add Ice to Party Mug and pulse to break up.
- Add Rum and Honey/butter Mixture
- Pulse and grind till slushy…
- Hit the late afternoon beach to make folks jealous…
Hope you kids dig this take on an alpine favorite… I know I did! Now Where did I put my towel…
Sending my Warmest boozed up regards…