LOADED Baked Potato Soup1
- Know the snow is coming and you won’t be leaving the house for a few days
- Had a bad day at work
- Have company coming over for dinner and want to slam it outta’ the park on course 1
- Wanted to make a sinfully rich treat for someone (or yourself)
This loaded baked potato soup made with your Magic Bullet Blender is soooo one hundo the way to go and you betta bet your Van Halen tush this cup of goodness will make you Jump.
Lauren DeMaio, your Magic Bullet Kitchen Magician coming ‘atcha with a so-worth-indulging recipe for the homies.
(On my playlist today: getcha game face on- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNy3-6ooMTc)
Simple – YES. Impressive – OBV. Delicious – MINDBLOWINGLY.
See below, baby.
- 4 medium potatoes
- 28 ounces chicken broth
- 4 Tablespoons sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 strips bacon, cooked well done, crumbled
- 3 green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash, dry and prick potatoes with a fork.
- Place directly onto cookie sheet and bake for about 45 minutes until cooked through. If you don’t have one or prefer to cook the potatoes directly on the rack in the oven, by all means – go crazy. *Tip: When baking potatoes that will be used as a side dish – wash, dry, prick with fork, rub outsides with olive oil and a little bit of sea salt. This helps crisp up the skin a bit.
- Let potatoes cool. Peel then cut into about ¼ – ½” pieces.
- Add the insides from 2 of the potatoes into your sauce pan.
- The remaining 2 potatoes will be going into your Magic Bullet.
- Fill up your Magic Bullet Tall Cup about ¾ of the way with potato and then the remaining room with chicken broth.
- Blend until smooth, about 10 seconds.
- Add to sauce pan with the other 2 cubed potatoes.
- Continue the 3 steps above until your potatoes are blended into magically wonderful bliss.
- Put the sauce pan filled with potatoes on low heat.
- Add sour cream, black pepper, about ½ of your shredded cheese, ½ of your crumbled bacon and ½ of your green onions.
- Stir to combine.
- Let cook until combined and thoroughly heated through – nothing above a simmer. About 10 minutes.
- Soup > Bowl
- Bowl of Soup > garnished with a bit of your remaining cheddar, bacon and green onions.
- Bowl of ridiculousness is served baby.
Cozy up, dive in and enjoy my friends.
Alrighty – Boston and Chicago are just around the corner for work so this kid has got to get back to cranking.
Until next time my Bullet Babes, sending all my love, from the great, awaiting yet another snowstorm state of Connecticut, to all of yours.