Lusciously Sweet Chocolate Pudding0
I’ve been making this pudding for years, it’s definitely one of my favorite recipes! The best thing about this pudding is the surprise ingredient, avocado! It not only adds a richness and creaminess to this pudding, but it also provides a great serving of healthy fats. And, surprisingly, it’s one of those recipes everyone loves. All 3 of my kids can be extremely picky with their food choices; sometimes, it seems like they would be just fine living off of ice cream and cookies! Well, wouldn’t we all?! Luckily, my kids enjoy this pudding like nobody’s business. I love making it and giving them a little extra goodness to fill their bellies up! 😉
Lusciously Sweet Chocolate Pudding
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp honey or pure maple syrup, adjust sweetener to taste
- 1/8 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1 Tbsp Coconut oil
- ¼ cup water, or milk (more to thin)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Mash your avocado well, and then stir in the cacao powder.
- In your Magic Bullet blender, add your milk, honey, coconut oil, vanilla, peanut butter, and avocado mixture.
- Blend until creamy, stopping occasionally to stir, because the mixture will be thick. Add a few more tablespoons of milk to thin out, if necessary.
- Serve immediately, or store in the fridge for 2-3 days.