Magical Candy Cane Bark6
Hi. This is Lauren. Your Magic Bullet Blender Kitchen Magician. And seriously. If you haven’t done it yet, its time to get on it.
Take. Down. The. Christmas. Tree.
I knoooow, I knooow, it’s emotional! Sad! But it has to happen. One thing that may motivate you to do so is the recipe below.
Grab those leftover candy canes and try this TOBLERONE CANDY CANE BARK. It’s basically magical. Why? Because your Magic Bullet Blender turns those candy canes into beautiful pixie dust. That pixie dust infuses bark like something out of a Care Bear movie circa ’86. Unbelievable.
No Toblerone? No problem! Chocolate chips can work as well.
Don’t like milk chocolate?
White chocolate baby. #yum
Go for it. It’s still January so its basically still the holidays and still acceptable to be eating things like this.
Side note: My boyfriend is the one who thought of this recipe. #domestic #keeper
- 24 candy canes
- 3 14.1-ounce Toblerone milk chocolate bars
- Place large sauce pan on low heat and add all Toberlone bars. Keep a close eye and stir often so the chocolate doesn’t burn.
- Add candy canes to Magic Bullet Blender Tall Cup. Just break off the end so they fit.
- Blend with cross blade until you have candy cane powder, and add to a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Continue with the above step with all candy canes.
- Once chocolate is melted and smooth, add in candy cane powder and stir well.
- Line two cookie sheets with wax paper.
- Pour melted chocolate infused candy cane onto wax paper and smooth. I usually go about 1/4″-1/2″ thick but it doesn’t HAVE to be uniform!
- Pop the cookie sheets into the freezer until your bark is solidified.
- Break up with your hands – or take larger pieces, add to a gallon baggie and give it a little ‘tough love’ with say.. the base of a larger metal serving spoon?
Don’t waste food and give it a shot, would ya?
Gotta scoot, but before I do — I want to wish you a very Happy New Year and send allll my love, from my big heart – to all Yours.