Mango Lassi Popsicles0
Whenever I go get Indian food, I always treat myself to a Mango Lassi. And thanks to this Desserts for Breakfast recipe, I can have a Mango Lassi any time I want. That my friends, makes me real happy. Happy happy mango lassie.
Mango Lassi Popsicles
makes 6-12 popsicles depending on your molds
- 2 cups ripe mango, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- big pinch of ground cardamom
- big pinch of salt
- Peel your mango, chop it up into large chunks and put all your ingredients into the Magic Bullet. I had to do this in two parts so that it wouldn’t be too full.
- Blend! Once everything is well mixed, you can pour it into your popsicle molds.
- I improvised with small plastic cups and poured the mixture in and let it freeze for about an hour and then stuck my popsicle sticks in the middle. Let them freeze solid around 4 hours or overnight.
- Then, when you have a craving for something fruity and delicious and slightly exotic, run your popsicle mold under some warm water, pop it out and thank yourself for trying out this recipe!