Mashed Potato Pancakes0
Whenever I make mashed potatoes for my family, I always make an extra serving because I know I can stretch another dinner out of it! Mashed potato pancakes are so easy and versatile, you will be adding them to your dinner menu every week.
Mashed Potato Pancake Recipe
- 2 c. mashed potatoes
- 1/3 c. flour
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsps. Dried Italian herbs
- (Optional toppings: sour cream, chives, green onions, etc.)
- Add all ingredients to the magic bullet blender, besides toppings, and blend until creamy.
- Preheat a pancake griddle and spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Scoop about ¼ c. of batter onto griddle.
- Let pancake cook a few minutes on each side. Before flipping, make sure the middle has started to cook. The pancakes can be very fragile, so make sure to cook them slow and on medium heat.
- Top with toppings you would use for a baked potato, eat and enjoy!