Mini Blueberry Muffins4
What does your typical morning routine look like? Get out of bed, crawl to the kitchen to turn the coffee pot on, eat a few bites of cereal, get dressed, brush your teeth, grab your coffee and go? Well, that’s what mine looks like! I never have time to make myself a nice breakfast. The other day, I was craving some blueberry muffins, so I made these mini blueberry muffins. Aren’t they just so cute? The best part is, they only took 15 minutes to make. I’m not kidding. I tossed all of the ingredients into my Magic Bullet while the toaster oven was heating up for 5 minutes, then poured the batter in the mini muffin liners and popped them into the oven to bake for 10 minutes. These are so quick and easy, they would fit into anyone’s morning routine! Enjoy!
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 cup fresh organic blueberries
- Add all ingredients to a Magic Bullet cup, starting with the liquid ingredients first.
- Blend all ingredients well.
- Pour into mini muffin liners sitting on a baking tray.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes, until tops are set and slightly golden.
Makes 18 mini muffins