Mini Oatmeal Muffins0
Hi! Hi! Hi!
Ever since I made mint brownies with my Magic Bullet, I can’t stop baking with the thing! While visiting my parents in San Francisco, my mom and I made a dozen mini oatmeal muffins. Sweet, hearty and oh-so-easy to make. It’ll take you no time at all and will leave you and your kitchen in a pleasant state afterwards.
Also, these muffins taste amazing. The combo of brown sugar and syrup adds a nice maple flavor, which can’t be beat. Much healthier than most muffins around town, they require absolutely no butter or shortening. Plus, check out the size of these muffins. Adorable size, that’s what I think.
MINI OATMEAL MUFFINS
Magic Bullet Parts
- Magic Bullet tall cup with cross blades
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup pancake syrup
- 1 eggs
- ¾ cup mix of whole wheat and all purpose flour
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ cups rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease miniature muffin tins.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add all ingredients: cream, syrup, egg, mix of whole wheat and all purpose flour, brown sugar, salt baking powder and rolled oats.
- Give muffin batter a light whisk before transferring to tall cup.
- Pulse a few times and then begin filling muffin tins three-quarters full.
- Bake for about 12 minutes. Lightly tap the top of muffin to see if it’s fully baked. If the muffin top springs back, then it’s done!