Mint Chip Cheesecake Dip0
This St. Patrick’s Day, wow your friends with this mint chocolate chip cheesecake dip! No baking required, and minimal clean-up necessary to make this festive dip or dessert. All you need is cream cheese, powdered sugar, peppermint extract, green food coloring, and mini chocolate chips. I like to serve this mint chip cheesecake dip with graham crackers, but you can also serve it with bars of chocolate – yum! Every bite tastes like a mint chip cheesecake.
Mint Chip Cheesecake Dip Recipe
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- A few drops of green food coloring
- Mini chocolate chips
- Add the cream cheese, powdered sugar, peppermint extract and food coloring to a Magic Bullet cup and blend until smooth and a nice minty green color.
- Transfer to a bowl filled with mini chocolate chips, and shape into a circle.
- Serve with graham crackers or bars of chocolate.
Makes 1/2 cup