Key Lime Pie0
While I was in San Francisco visiting my parents, I made the most heavenly key lime pie with graham cracker crust. I used my Magic Bullet for both the crust and the filling. The Bullet crumbled the graham crackers, blended together all the key lime ingredients and basically made my life much easier.
This wondrous pie was quite possibly my proudest Magic Bullet creation. I was so pleased with the results that I kept asking my mom to take photos of me holding the pie. I was like, “Mom, now take a photo of me looking surprised with the pie!” The photo below is just one of (too) many pie shots.
I highly recommend making this little taste of heaven. It’s the perfect summery dessert to share with your family and friends. They will eat it up!
I hope you enjoy oh-so-much!
KEY LIME PIE
Magic Bullet Parts
- Magic Bullet tall cup with cross blades
- 13 graham crackers
- 1 stick melted butter
- 2 ½ tablespoons sugar
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons key lime
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Break up graham crackers into smaller pieces and add to tall cup.
- Pulse until fine.
- Transfer graham cracker crumble into mixing bowl.
- Add sugar and melted butter to crumble and combine.
- Press mixture onto 9-inch pie pan. Start with bottom of pan and work your way up to sides.
- Put graham cracker crust in oven for about 13 minutes.
- For filling, combine sweetened condensed milk, eggs and key lime to mixing bowl.
- Give ingredients a light mix, transfer half to tall cup and pulse a few times.
- Pour filling into pie crust and follow same steps for other half of filling.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes and chill for at 5hrs.