My Number One Smoothie1
So, I’ve told you about this before. Kind of. But before you go getting all, “Ugh, are you running out of ideas or what, Erin?!” just, give me a minute. Because you see, the first time I made this, it was kind of by accident and I kind of forgot about it afterwards. And I just, I don’t want you to make the same mistake.
So, we’ve been drinking this, uh, pretty much everyday. We ran a half marathon recently and, I swear to you, these smoothies saved me the whole time we were training. They are packed with protein, they’re sweet and peanut buttery and ugh. So good. Just, make one. Trust.
My favorite Peanut Butter Smoothie
- 1/2 cup frozen banana chunks (probably about 1 regular size banana)
- a few chunks of frozen mango
- a big ol’ scoop of greek yogurt
- a big ol’ scoop of peanut butter
- milk as needed (I start with about 1/4 cup and add more if it looks tooo thick
Blend. Drink. Yum.
Also, um, this is what happens when you try to take pictures of yourself with your camera on self timer on a windy day because you’re home alone. It happens.