Magic Bullet HQ
Latest posts by Magic Bullet HQ (see all)
- Tune In 10/21 to Magic Bullet Facebook LIVE for Halloween Recipes - October 20, 2016
- Magic Pumpkin Twitter Contest - October 10, 2016
- Back to School Magic Bullet Contest - July 30, 2016
Whether you’re hosting a party or enjoying a fun night in, this simple, easy-to-make cocktail recipe will come in handy! Mix this classic in the Magic Bullet with just one ice cube to get an uber cold martini flecked with slivers of ice. It’ll impress your friends and get the party going!
- 3 oz gin or vodka
- 1 oz dry vermouth
- 1/2 oz olive brine (optional)
- 1 ice cube
- Add all ingredients to the Tall Cup and pulse until the ice is nearly gone and just a few small slivers remain.
- Pour into a martini glass and garnish with an olive or cocktail onion.