Olive Peppa Spread0
- 1 8 oz. package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup green olives, pitted
- 1/4 cup peppadew peppers, pitted
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Add all ingredients to your tall cup.
- Blend until combined. Garnish with a slice of pepper and a bit of fresh chive.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 20 minutes before serving.
*YOU HAVE OPTIONS
Dip: can’t find peppadew peppers? Check the olive or salad bar, if your grocery store has one. If not, deli counter. If not, no big deal. Use some roasted red peppers that have been jarred in water instead! You don’t need much; only one piece should do the job.
*CRUNCH TIME: Serve with crackers, pita chips, carrot or celery sticks.
*AHEAD OF SCHEDULE: I almost always make this the day before. It is so simple and actually tastes a bit better once it’s been in the refrigerator over night.
*AIRPORT TRANSIT: Have to pick up a loved one at the airport? Train? Commuter lot? Make it part of a full layout of snacks as I did pictured above, cover it all tightly, remove from the fridge and serve within minutes of getting in the door!
Alright my loves, I’ve got to scoot. But try, enjoy.
Sending love from my heart, to all of yours!