Omelet of Champions0
Greetings from San Francisco – my homeland, my place of birth!
A few days ago, I drove from Los Angeles to San Francisco to spend some quality time with my parents.
So glad I brought along my trusty Magic Bullet Blender!
This morning, I woke up starving and immediately began rummaging through my parents’ refrigerator. I hit the jackpot! Using the treasures found in my parents’ fridge and the power of my Magic Bullet, I made the lightest and fluffiest omelet– with sautéed mushrooms and onions– I’ve ever eaten. I also heated up a chorizo sausage (another gem I discovered in the fridge) to accompany my omelet.
OMELET OF CHAMPIONS
Magic Bullet Parts
- Magic Bullet tall cup with cross blades
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- ¼ cup chopped white onion
- ¼ cup chopped mushrooms
- To tall cup, add eggs, cream, salt and pepper. Blend until very frothy.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and when hot, add butter.
- Once butter is melted, add chopped onions and mushrooms. Sauté until onions are translucent and mushrooms are golden.
- Pour egg mixture into pan with sautéed onions and mushrooms.
- Make sure egg mixture cooks evenly by scraping down the sides of the pan with a spatula.
- When your omelet is firm and looks cooked through, use a spatula to fold in half and slide onto a plate.
*Cook eggs over medium heat. Too high a heat will burn your eggs! Don’t burn those eggs, people!
I felt like a champion eating this delicious egg dish and I hope you do, too. More San Francisco Bulleting to come!
Yay! (because that’s what champions say),