Overnight Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding0
Having 3 kids under the age of 6 can make mornings really crazy, which is why I am loving overnight breakfast! It makes things so much easier to have something to grab that is all ready! This dish is perfect because it’s loaded with energy, which is all something tired mamas are lacking in the morning. Not only that it also has great protein and fiber! Do yourself a favor and get some Chia seeds asap and make this dish!
Overnight Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
- 4 large strawberries
- 1 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- ¼ tsp. almond extract
- ¾ cup chia seeds
- ½ cup milk of choice
- In the Magic Bullet Blender, add the strawberries, yogurt, milk, and almond extract.
- Pour into a bowl and fold in chia seeds.
- Add pudding to 2-4 mini bowls. Cover and store overnight.
- Enjoy first thing in the morning. If the pudding is too thick, you can stir in a little more milk to thin it.