I didn’t think it would, but I am again amazed by my magic bullet…
- Tall Cup
- Cross Blade
- Mixing Bowl
- Plastic Wrap
- 1 Stick Butter (Cold, and cut into small bits)
- 1 ¼ C Flour
- 1 TBL Sugar
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ C Ice Water
- ¼ tsp White Wine Vinegar (Apple Cider is good too)
- Dissolve the salt in the water. Add the vinegar and set in fridge until ready
- Put flour, sugar and butter in the Tall cup. Blend and shake to break up butter and “cut into” flour. Stop before all the butter is mixed in
- Put flour/butter mixture in a bowl.
- Add Ice Water mixture to the tall cup.
- Add Flour/butter back to the tall cup.
- Pulse, Blend, and Shake until a very rough dough forms.
- Place in bowl and help any stray dry bits to merge with the mass.
- Shape into a patty shape; wrap with plastic, and refrigerate for up to 5 days.
Roll this d’oh into a beautiful pie shell… save some extra for decoration.
This Recipe yields one 9” pie shell. A single layer.
After you have rolled the d’oh… you can freeze it in its pie tin wrapped in plastic for a month!
Thank You Magic Bullet! I was shocked to find out how well you handled pie d’oh!!
Till Next time you darling little Bakers and
Baker-ettes! I’m sending my warmest regards!