Roasted Garlic Bread0
Hello Magic Bullet Heads!
Last night, I stared down at my dinner plate of microwaved leftovers and felt really sad. “I deserve better than this!” I screamed into the night (my microwave). Since eating these leftovers was something I just had to do, I decided to make some delicious roasted garlic bread with parsley and oregano to bring a little joy to a sad plate of food.
Although I normally eat garlic bread simply made with olive oil and garlic, the addition of parsley and oregano was really worth it. It seriously takes things to the next level and you and your stomach will be happier than ever. Trust me.
Plus, this garlic bread is arranged like a sandwich! How awesome is that! I heart this sandwichy garlic bread!
Hope you enjoy! You deserve it, you.
Roasted Garlic Bread with Parsley and Oregano
Magic Bullet Parts
- Magic Bullet tall cup with cross blades
- 6 roasted garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley (Italian kind)
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano leaves
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 loaf of ciabatta bread or French baguette
- To tall cup, add 6 roasted garlic cloves, ¼ cup chopped parsley, ¼ cup fresh oregano leaves, ½ cup olive oil, about a ½ teaspoon of salt and a sprinkle of pepper.
- Pulse until mixture is spreadable.
- Cut bread half horizontally.
- Spread garlic parsley mixture on one half and generously butter other half.
- Sandwich together the two halves and wrap in tin foil.
- Place in 350-degree oven for 5-minutes.
- Carefully remove from oven, unwrap tin foil so that bread is exposed and then place back in over for another 5-minutes.
- Bon appétit!