Skinny Frozen Margarita0
Magic Bullet HQ
Latest posts by Magic Bullet HQ (see all)
- Tune In 10/21 to Magic Bullet Facebook LIVE for Halloween Recipes - October 20, 2016
- Magic Pumpkin Twitter Contest - October 10, 2016
- Back to School Magic Bullet Contest - July 30, 2016
This refreshing classic gets a boost from fresh lime and agave nectar. Sip it on a hot afternoon with a side of chips for a little taste of la vida Mexicana!
Skinny Frozen Margarita
- 1 1/2 oz tequila
- 1/2 oz triple sec or cointreau
- 1 1/2 oz fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp agave nectar
- 1 cup ice
- salt (optional)
- Add liquid ingredients to Magic Bullet Party Mug.
- Fill with ice, screw on the Cross Blade, and blend until smooth and slushy.
- If you like a salt rim on your margarita, rub a lime wedge around the perimeter of the Comfort Lip Ring and dip in salt to coat.
- Gently screw the lip ring onto the party Mug containing your margarita and enjoy!
For flavored margaritas, replace ice with 1 cup of your favorite frozen fruit. Mango, peaches, watermelon, and strawberries all make delicious options!
If you’re in a hurry, you can blend 3/4 cup of good quality margarita mix with 2 oz tequila and a cup of ice for a speedy and tasty frozen ‘rita.