Skinny Strawberry Daiquiri0
Magic Bullet HQ
Latest posts by Magic Bullet HQ (see all)
- Tune In 10/21 to Magic Bullet Facebook LIVE for Halloween Recipes - October 20, 2016
- Magic Pumpkin Twitter Contest - October 10, 2016
- Back to School Magic Bullet Contest - July 30, 2016
While the original daiquiri is a shaken cocktail consisting of lime, rum, and sugar, most associate the drink with the super-sweet frozen strawberry mixture served from big machines. We’ve decided to riff on that version, but instead of using a mix loaded with corn syrup and artificial flavors, we’re using the good stuff: lime juice, frozen strawberries, a little natural sweetener, and, of course, rum!
One sip of this fresh, breezy beach favorite and you’ll never go back to the big batch variety. If you still want to pour it into a styrofoam cup, though, we won’t judge you.
Skinny Strawberry Daiquiri
- 2 oz white rum
- 1 1/2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp honey or agave nectar
- Add all ingredients to the Magic Bullet Party Mug, screw on the Cross Blade and blend until smooth and slushy.
- To serve, screw on the Comfort Lip Ring or pour into a serving glass.
Craving a virgin cocktail? Leave out the rum and enjoy!