Sky High Manhattan0
Magic Bullet HQ
Latest posts by Magic Bullet HQ (see all)
- Tune In 10/21 to Magic Bullet Facebook LIVE for Halloween Recipes - October 20, 2016
- Magic Pumpkin Twitter Contest - October 10, 2016
- Back to School Magic Bullet Contest - July 30, 2016
Want a more creative way to get the most out of your Magic Bullet? Try mixing up a classic cocktail! With just a few ingredients, you’ll have a delicious drink you can enjoy any time. Spin this classic to take your soirée to the next level or Netflix and (literally) chill with this drink by your side. Every option is a good option.
Here’s to you!
Sky High Manhattan
- 2 oz rye whiskey
- 1/2 oz sweet vermouth
- 2-3 dashes Angostura Bitters
- 1 ice cube
- Maraschino Cherry, to garnish
- Add all ingredients to the Tall Cup and pulse until the ice is nearly gone and just a few small slivers remain.
- Pour into a martini glass and garnish with an olive or cocktail onion.