Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles0
Magic Bullet HQ
Latest posts by Magic Bullet HQ (see all)
- Tune In 10/21 to Magic Bullet Facebook LIVE for Halloween Recipes - October 20, 2016
- Magic Pumpkin Twitter Contest - October 10, 2016
- Back to School Magic Bullet Contest - July 30, 2016
Multiple times I day I crave a little something sweet, and, now that summer’s here, popsicles are a must have! Sadly, store-bought popsicles are packed full of sugar, a no-no if you’ve got 3 rambunctious little ones running around — or even just one, for that matter! But, luckily, it’s so easy to make your own, and the prep is little to none. Before you know it, you will have a sweet, refreshing, cold treat perfect for satisfying those cravings!
Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 3-4 large strawberries
- 1 cup water or coconut water
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2-3 packets of stevia, to taste
- In your Magic Bullet, add all of your ingredients and blend until well mixed.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cube tray and place a popsicle stick in each cube.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours, and enjoy when frozen!