Strawberry Mint Watermelon Salad0
The summer can be brutal, and the majority of the time, I just want to enjoy a nice, refreshing piece of fruit. Almost daily, my kids and I venture to the pool with packed lunches and sunscreen. The last thing I want to eat is a sandwich, so I created this salad as my g0-to. 😉 It’s light, refreshing, but still totally filling. And, you won’t feel full or bloated in your bathing suit!
We all know how important that it!
Strawberry Mint Watermelon Salad
- 2 cups chopped, seedless watermelon
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/3 cup feta
- ½ lime, juiced, or 1 whole lime if it’s not super juicy
- 6-7 mint leaves
- zest of ½ lime
- In a bowl, add chopped watermelon, strawberries, and feta. Using the smallest Magic Bullet cup, add in your lime juice and mint leaves.
- Blend until the mint leaves are chopped up and the lime is well incorporated.
- Add the dressing to the salad and mix. Top with lime zest, and enjoy!