Teriyaki Fried Chicken1
Hello Magic Bullet Heads,
My San Francisco Magic Bullet Tour continues!
Last night, my dad and I joined cooking forces and made an incredible teriyaki fried chicken dinner! I love cooking with my dad because he’s always just as hungry as me, if not more so. I once watched him eat a leftover turkey burger right before dinner and claim it was his “appetizer.” He just couldn’t wait to eat. Basically cooking with my dad means stuff gets done fast and it’s easy.
With the help of my handy dandy Magic Bullet, I made my very own breadcrumbs to coat some chicken breasts that my dad had prepared earlier and had left marinating in the fridge.
The marinade was made simply with soy sauce, minced garlic, cooking rice seasoning, sugar and chili pepper flakes. You basically combine these ingredients in a shallow dish or container and let your chicken breasts take an hour-long marinade bath before breading and frying them. You will be so happy that you took the time to do this. The result is flavorful and tender chicken! You will just love it!
I hope you enjoy so very much.
TERIYAKI FRIED CHICKEN
Magic Bullet Parts
- Magic Bullet tall cup with cross blades
- 3 minced cloves of garlic
- 1 ½ soy sauce
- ¼ cup sweet cooking rice seasoning
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili pepper flakes
- 6 slices white bread
- 2 beaten eggs
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- Halve chicken breasts.
- In a shallow container with removable lid or large sealable bag, add minced garlic, soy sauce, sweet cooking rice seasoning, sugar and chili flakes.
- Add chicken breasts to marinade.
- Place container or bag in the fridge for a few hours. The longer the better!
- While you wait for your chicken to marinate, place white bread on baking sheet and bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, your bread should be all dried out, brown but not burnt.
- Break up dried bread into smaller pieces and put into tall cup. Blend until fine.
- In two separate dishes, put beaten eggs and bread crumbs. Dip chicken in the egg and then coat with bread crumbs.
- Throw your breaded chicken onto a hot skillet with oil. Cook chicken until brown on both sides and then transfer to baking sheet.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes in 350 degree oven.