Tomato Basil Skillet Eggs for 20
Did you know the secret to getting fluffy eggs is to whip them in a blender? It’s one of my favorite ways to make scrambled eggs! This time, I took it a step further and decided to add the eggs into a skillet to make a yummy frittata. It’s the perfect breakfast to share with a busy mama and hungry kids, or to split with a loved one. Don’t forget to enjoy with a glass of fresh orange juice.
This recipe is also great because it’s entirely customizable to your likes! Add grilled onion, top with avocado, or throw in a few chopped chiles for a little extra spice. Super easy and super scrumptious!
Tomato Basil Skillet Eggs for 2
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Sprinkle of pepper
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tbsp milk
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 2 Tbsp chopped basil
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Add the tomatoes, garlic, and olive oil to a baking dish. Toss, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven and roast for 10 minutes, or until the tomatoes become deflated and have a little more color on top.
- Meanwhile add your eggs, milk, salt, and pepper to the Magic Bullet. Blend for 30 seconds.
- Once the tomatoes are done, lower the oven temp to 350 degrees. Let the tomatoes cool a tad.
- Spray a small skillet with baking spray. Add the eggs, the tomatoes on top, and sprinkle with the basil.
- Put the skillet in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked through. Be careful not to overcook.
Makes 2 servings.