Vanilla Walnut Shortbread Cookies–No Bake!1
No baking? No problem.
Try these quick and easy Vanilla Walnut Shortbread cookies that I found on Shutterbean!
- 2 cups raw walnuts
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut, finely shredded
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch sea salt
1. Blend walnuts, coconut, honey, vanilla and salt in your Magic Bullet until a granular, moist dough forms, about 60 seconds.
2. Knead and roll the pieces into balls about 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
3. Place sheet in the freezer for 30 minutes. Store cookies in a tightly sealed container in the freezer for up to 3 months.
As if you could resist eating. For five minutes. No less 3 months. Pfft.