Whole Wheat Raisin Carrot Loaf0
This moist, spiced raisin carrot bread loaf is made with whole wheat flour and tastes just like carrot cake (even though it is much healthier!). The Magic Bullet does all the work by blending all of the ingredients together, leaving the carrots and raisins to stir in last before popping it into the oven. While it is baking, this carrot loaf makes your home smell amazing. Bake as a gift for a friend, or enjoy it all yourself (we won’t tell). It is good enough to eat alone, but you can also spread cinnamon cream cheese, butter or applesauce on top for extra yumminess.
Whole Wheat Raisin Carrot Loaf Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups finely grated carrots
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add all ingredients, except for the carrots and raisins, to your Tall Cup and blend.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9×5 inch loaf pan and stir in the carrots and raisins.
- Bake for 50 minutes-1 hour, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool before serving.
Makes 1 9x5x3 inch loaf