We all love a good potato pancake. But what about a slightly greener veggie to blend into a savory treat? Zucchini to the rescue! This recipe combines blended zucchini with corn to make a rich and tasty fried cake you’ll be serving at every dinner party.
- 1 cup chopped zucchini (about 1 zucchini)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup corn (frozen or fresh)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (I used mozzarella)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. dried basil
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
1) Chop zucchini and blend in Magic Bullet.
2) In mixing bowl, combine egg, oil, basil, salt and pepper and mix together.
3) In same mixing bowl, add zucchini puree, flour, corn and cheese.
4) Fry mixture into pancakes, between two and four minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
Try it with some applesauce or sour cream!